Tuesday, October 8, 2013

P.S.

I wanted to add a few little fun tidbits to my last entry, "Meet Mister", but I decided it was worth a P.S. post.



This is Meridith. My sweet friend who encouraged me to get out of bed to go to that first Charity:Water meeting. I am so glad she came to pick me up, since that was the first night I officially met my Mister. I don't think I have ever told her THANK YOU! I owe her some gas money or something.

Well, if you remember, Meridith and her new friend Will, joined us the night of our first "date" to listen to Tyler Nail perform. I am beginning to wonder if there was something in the water that night...because Meridith and Will ended up getting married on April 28, 2012. Wasn't she a beautiful bride?



Speaking of Tyler Nail...He did end up helping us with an AWESOME fundraiser for Charity:Water. I had a great time working with him and planning the whole thing. When Kenny and I were planning our wedding, it only made sense to us to ask him to play during the ceremony. It was so special to me, and really made the whole thing come full circle. I watch my wedding video sometimes just to hear him sing, "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You". It was incredible. Do yourself a favor and check out his music here .


1 comment: